Posts by atiya1999

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I rented an ark server through the Microsoft app, the server did not show up the whole day so I called customer support and told them, they said wait 2 hours.

2 hours past, called again still no server and they submitted a ticket this time.

Now it’s been 2 days since I submitted the ticket, I email no response and still no server. I called customer support again, they said I just have to wait indefinitely and that they can’t give me an ETA.

I can’t wait forever, I saw a thread with a guy with the same issue, he said he has been waiting for a month. I mean if I will not get my server I’d like to know so I can get a refund and find another server rental, but I simply cannot wait indefinitely.

Sorry for the salt-fest lol but I really wanna get online, I paid for game and a bunch of other accessories and it sucks to not have the server.