Posts by BecomingYeti60

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

From what I’ve heard from others, this is a common problem happening across all servers now because of the new Genesis: Part 2 update. I don’t think there is any fix to your problem, you’ll just have to wait until WC fixes it in their next update.

Have you tried restarting your server? That usually fixes problems like this. Also, if you are playing on a different device than what the server type was (such as playing on a computer for an Xbox server) make sure you have enabled crossplay. If neither of those things work I would recommend following Rondeau04’s advice and reinstall the server.

Hi, are you sure you’re using the right filters? Make sure you’re filtering by unofficial pc sessions and not filtering for the wrong map. If you have the right filters, then try restarting your server. I’ve had this problem before and that usually fixes it.

Hello there. I do not think this is a problem with WC as Shadowmanes have been spawning fine on my Ragnarok server. I believe the problem with your code is that you accidentally capitalized the second “L” in the Shadowmane’s creature ID. The correct ID would be “LionFishlion_Character_BP_C”. If you change this the Shadowmane should spawn in, but I have a few other suggestions to make on your code. I think you may have messed up on the EntryWeight and MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow as well. As you have it currently, the Shadowmanes will be take up 100% of the spawns in the jungle. I would recommend changing the EntryWeight to 0.02 and the MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow to 0.01, which will make the Shadowmane spawn 2% of the time and make the max percentage of spawns they take up in the jungle 1%. I might also recommend moving the Shadowmanes from the jungle to somewhere else as they are extremely dangerous. My friend once saw a Shadowmane take down a Rex on our server, so they might be above the difficulty level of the jungle. Currently, I have Shadowmanes spawning in the same areas as the Megalosaurus because that area is mostly caves, which, in my opinion, fit the difficulty level and aesthetic of the Shadowmane very well. The ID for this spawn entry is “CaveMegalo”. Lastly, if you need it, here is my code for reference:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesCaveMegalo",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LionFishlionCaves",EntryWeight=0.15,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LionFishlion_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LionFishlion_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03)))

If you need any more assistance, I’m always glad to help.

I’m not quite sure how to raise the max survivor or dino levels, but I can help you with adding the tek engrams. All you need to do is add the following code to your Game.ini:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_(Item ID)",LevelToAutoUnlock=(Level you want the item to unlock at)

For example, if you wanted to add the Tek Rifle you would use this code: “

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRifle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=1)

This makes the engram for the Tek Rifle auto unlock at level one. If you need any more help on adding items I’m glad to help. I currently have 21 items added in on my server, which means I almost know what I’m talking about sometimes. Anyways, good luck with your server!

Oh and I forgot to give you the list of item IDs. Here’s the list: https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/item_ids

Sorry about that.

Hello all,

I’ve been having some troubles with my code in the Game.ini on my Ark server. Most of the code has been working fine (I’ve added 17 creatures and 21 items), except the Maewing spawns and the Maewing saddle. I added the maewings in the canyon and some rivers and lakes and we have not been able to find any. I even put the EntryWeight and MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow both up to 1.0 in the canyon and cleared all the wild dinos, but the maewings still weren’t there. I know it’s not that Genesis: Part 2 creatures are too new because me and my friends spent a long time trying to tame a Shadowmane last night. I’ve looked over my code several times and I don’t see any problems with it, so I thought I would put my code up for inspection for the more experienced people looking through these forums. Here’s the code for the Maewing spawns (canyon):

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Center",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="MaewingCanyon",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MilkGlider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MilkGlider_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.04)))

And for the rivers and lakes:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesInlandWater",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="MaewingInland",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MilkGlider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MilkGlider_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03)))

And for the saddle:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_MilkGliderSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=19)

I’m really stuck here on what’s wrong. Could you help me?