Posts by TravisBryan

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I re-upped my server and made sure all mods were updated and after it says all mods are the latest version. I go to play and it brings up a message on the ark side saying to make sure all mods are updated. is there something I'm not catching that I could do differently?

im currently having problems with my server i was on the server the other day but now i cant find my server in the list and i tried changing the name and looking it up that way. then i tried stopping and starting the server and still "Not Responding" when i go into my steam servers list i have my other server up but when i try to re-add my other server it just keeps saying not responding.

is there something new thats going on or update or something i need to change that will make this server respond so myfriends and i can play?