Posts by VooKa

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Thx I will try this once I get home after work. But I know for a fact I have steam and epic as a setting so I hope it will be fine once I change that. The website thing is still wierd tho cuz I have used nitrado a few times in the last 3 years and now after using my card I dosnt let me without VPN so that's kinda odd to me. But thank u very much for the help.

[attach='3176', 'none', 'true'][/attach]So my issue is that I cant access the Nitrado website without a VPN, once I used my credit card. and the server I purchased also doesn't quite work. I want to run a set amount of mods I think it's 6 or something but they just do not apply they show as installed but well they ain't there wenn I get in the game. I can't even make a ticket on the nitrado site as it just won't send, I don't know what the heck is happening. I have had a server that I shared with a friend bevor on a different acc and I did the same and it worked just fine all that's different on this acc is that I change the map. so if anyone could help me out I would love to get the server running.I also see that the server doesn't say it's modded on the server list. also, I'm not a native English speaker so excuse my bad English.