Posts by bobathefatt

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

You can't restore backups for the game anymore. Only the support can do that.

You have wait for them to restore a backup. And also you should only use one ticket right now. Could cause confusion and get your server restored multiple times.

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Could you elaborate a bit more of what you did before this started?

You need to contact support for this.

Yes try english please. There is a known bug which causes the server to crash sometimes if it is set on other languages. English seems to be the only language that does not crash. ^^'

Need to wait for a patch for the game.

I've been trying to access my web interface but everytime I click to open it a message saying "Oops... An error occurred" pops up, it says to wait a few minutes and try again but it has been 2 hours and its still not opening. Is there any reason this is happening or is there any way I can help it?

You need to contact the support for this. They can fix this.

If you can't access your webinterface tho, then you need to contact the support.