Posts by tbainj

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I have 2 Ark servers, a 10 slot and a 20 slot. Lately my 20 slot server is "stopped" a lot. And since on Xbox I can't give admin access to anyone else I have to log onto Nitrado and start the server before anyone else can play. Extremely inconvenient. Is this a temporary problem?

I am curious, about this myself. Last month I paid for a year rental so me and about 4 friends could play Genesis 2. Now i I find out I can not do it with a 10 slot server. If the price is reasonable to upgrade to 20 slot I will. But, it would be nice if the terms are clear. I feel like I have already been duped once.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong... I created an admin password in the Nitrado settings, I go into the game and press X/Y/LB/RB Admin Request comes up , I put in the password, then nothing. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.