Posts by Cytokyne

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello!

I'm looking to rent a Nitrado server for ARK to play on the Windows 10 version of the game with some friends. To do this, I believe one has to use the Nitrado Windows store app and go through there to order/setup/manage the server. When selecting a game however, there are two options avaliable for ARK - The 'Xbox One' and 'PC' - Which do I use for playing on the Windows 10 version?

Secondly, there has been talk of a recent bug with dedicated servers not saving progress made on the Valguero map, I believe this is limited to the Xbox version, but as it and the Windows 10 version are fundamentally very similar, can anybody confirm whether or not this bug affects Nitrado hosted servers (preferably specifically for Windows 10 version if possible.)

Thank you for taking the time to read and for any help which can be provided.

-Cyto