Posts by ErectusMaxiimus

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

so with all the glitches on my first server I decided to get a second server to test all the mods without having to constantly make changes to my Main server and annoy everyone playing. with that said i tried to start fresh with new server and install each mod individually to see if i can track down the root cause of some of my problems on main server. but the moment i try to copy over expansion folder in the server some large files would not transfer and cause "disconnected from server" issue. I have tried to make the transfer on both WinSCP and Filezilla but both gives me same error to my second server. attached is the log file from my latest attempt.I never once had this issue with my first server so why the second? I have tried extending the duration of the connection, activated the "stay alive" command. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Files

• filezilla.log

(25.36 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )