Posts by NonixDark

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Hi!

I want to be able to manage the players on my server. As of right now I can only see the amount of players who are online, but not who. I can't even kick someone out if I wanted to. I'd also like to be able to white-/blacklist people. How do I do? I only have the following items in the menu:

INFORMATION

Dashboard

Event Log

Log files

SETTINGS

General

TOOLS

Restore backup

Automated Tasks

HELP

REINSTALL

SWITCH SERVER

Then I have some player count graph on the dashboard, showing me the amount of players online, CPU and RAM usage. That's pretty much it.

So if I want another region I'll have to extend the subscription with another $10+ a month? And then another $10+ a month for yet another grid? Is that how this works?

Edit: Also, does the original nitrado region (the one we get if we don't install another map, like the 11x11 or 5x15 ones) include different biomes in the same region?

I'm confused. I thought a base subscription on the Xbox server (Steam crossplay) were to include a grid of 2x2 regions, but I only have 1 region to play on. I did choose an official 15x15 map, and chose H5 as my home region, but I thought I'd at least be able to sail to 3 adjacent regions. Is it because I chose this map and didn't go with the ordinary one? Or does a subscription only include 1 region?