Posts by NonixDark

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hi!

I want to be able to manage the players on my server. As of right now I can only see the amount of players who are online, but not who. I can't even kick someone out if I wanted to. I'd also like to be able to white-/blacklist people. How do I do? I only have the following items in the menu:

INFORMATION

Dashboard

Event Log

Log files

SETTINGS

General

TOOLS

Restore backup

Automated Tasks

HELP

REINSTALL

SWITCH SERVER

Then I have some player count graph on the dashboard, showing me the amount of players online, CPU and RAM usage. That's pretty much it.

So if I want another region I'll have to extend the subscription with another $10+ a month? And then another $10+ a month for yet another grid? Is that how this works?

Edit: Also, does the original nitrado region (the one we get if we don't install another map, like the 11x11 or 5x15 ones) include different biomes in the same region?

I'm confused. I thought a base subscription on the Xbox server (Steam crossplay) were to include a grid of 2x2 regions, but I only have 1 region to play on. I did choose an official 15x15 map, and chose H5 as my home region, but I thought I'd at least be able to sail to 3 adjacent regions. Is it because I chose this map and didn't go with the ordinary one? Or does a subscription only include 1 region?