Posts by ronsena

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

ok, i think i understand now.

I used Jsonbuddy and added this code to the end of the current string.

Code
    1. "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[1]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[3]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[4]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[0]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[1]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[3]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[4]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[7]": "5", "PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[8]": "5",

Lets hope it works, thank you

Not sure I understand.

I want to run a boosted Blackwood server, but will need to use a json from a 1x1 cluster. is this correct?

I am thoroughly enjoying the islands and having 11 islands instead of having to go through grids. I don't want to lose them. just want to boost the health and weight. Everything else I am fine with how they work.

I looked at the editor and the format is not the same as it is for cluster and is missing alot of coding.

I also tried to open it with the map editor and get an error.

Would I need to change the format and use the one from a cluster json?