Posts by Mordukai

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I suspect because this is an Early Access game not all the 'standard' web options are not available. If you do not see it, then it has not been added. And Mods would not know when it might be added. With EA games things are gradually added/developed.

Is there at least a way to trigger the update of the server? As it is an EA game, there are constantly updates for client and server sides, with new features and fixes added constantly. As things stand i can't even find what the version of my server is at the present moment. I ran an ARK server prior to Valheim and there at least i knew the version as i could add the server to favorites, as well as the server updates arrived to Nitrado within a few hours.

For Valheim, do i need to re-install the server and hope that i will get the new version every time there is an update?