Posts by Triceratops

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Where do I start with the issues, they have all just sprung onto my server at once and I don’t know what to do

1) Whenever anyone logs on after leaving for a couple of hours, we are killed for no reason, bodies gone under the map and bodies gone far away from where we died

2) 30 minute respawn timers are randomly being sprung onto people for no reason, this has never happened before and I don’t know what to do

3) Imprint times do not lower no matter what I do, I’ve followed every setting known to earth and nothing has changed it

Does anyone have fixes on any of these, it’s making the game quite literally unplayable

The message is gone away but it doesn’t seem to want to restart still, can you force restart from the nitrado app?

EDIT: I no longer have the option to force restart or force stop

Last night the server was in a constant restart loop and when it died to stop the server I bought it back up to more restarting. When I woke up this morning I got displayed with 2 messages on nitrado and I can’t access my server, these where the messages;

“The game server is currently not available. Please reinstall the game server if the problem persists” On the dashboard

And

Hostsystem not ready or offline, please try again later” On the server settings

any help?