Posts by castronautical

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Thanks. Got it working!

Thank you for the response. I am on PC. (My family is on XBox.) I hit tab, get a simple prompt of white text on a black background and it has a > for the promt. I type "EnableCheats [admin password]", hit enter, and nothing happens. I type just the admin password, hit enter, and nothing happens. There's nothing that I type in the console that comes up when I hit tab that results in any sort of response from the game. I've never seen a "request admin" box come up. I've attached a screencap that shows what I get. That's when I hit tab twice. When I hit it once, it's just a thin line at the bottom of the screen.

I didn't type any actual commands in (partially because I didn't want to post my admin password) but it matters not because typing actual commands results in exactly what is seen here.

I have a server for me (on PC) and some family (on XBox). I have an admin password set up, but when I hit tab to pull up the console and type "EnableCheats *******" nothing happens. I get no confirmation message or anything else. The pause menu doesn't show the extra box I've seen on some videos for admin commands. I enter in cheats like "EnableSpectator" and nothing happens. I've restarted the server just in case and still nothing. Does it have anything to do with the cross-play nature of our server? Do I need to add a command to the ini file to enable admin commands and/or cheats?