Posts by adamnaz

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

well I just built a Genesis map and I'm getting ALOT of crashes, lots of crashstacks and its almost every few mins, i get a period where it will work for few hours and then boom servers down, I dont know if its WC, my Nitrado server or one of my mods S+ or Super Spyglass that is cause. The error is not exactly explicit to help me find the cause of the issue. I did have a few more mods but the instability of the server made me remove them in attempt to make it playable, which has not worked.

Hi, is anyone else experiencing issues with their Ark server, I am running two servers with identical mods but one is constantly crashing out. At first it was like every 20mins and now its not even lasting minutes. I am constantly getting Crashstack errors referencing about memory.

LowLevelFatalError [File:F:\build\Trunk\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 51]

Ran out of memory allocating 135168 bytes with alignment.

VERSION: 304.441

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9bc9a85bc) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x0065006300720075) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff796cc75b0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

UnknownModule!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff796cc75b0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

I would of started blaming the mods but I have an identical server with the same mods which is stable. I have raised a support request too but was curious if I'm the only one with this issue.

Thanks!

Adam