Posts by TonedApe71

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

also since the latest update all my mods of vehicles and guns spawning with attchments such as mags and wheels have stopped working in fact not a single vehicle has spawned with anything attached. will I need to reinstall to get these mods working?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<messages>

<message>

<deadline>60</deadline>

<shutdown>1</shutdown>

<text>This Server will Restart in #tmin minutes.</text>

</message>

<message>

<repeat>15</repeat>

<text>Please Join our Discord Channel Discord </text>

</message>

<message>

<delay>10</delay>

<repeat>50</repeat>

<onconnect>1</onconnect>

<text>This is a Friendly Server KOS is Banned</text>

</message>

<delay>2</delay>

<onconnect>1</onconnect>

<text>Welcome to my server #name</text>

</message>

</messages>

Is anyone having the same issue with vehicles, have all the parameters set to 1.0, yet all vehicles spawning in with nothing attached, also no zombies have any attachments, seems like anything you add an attachment chance to it isn’t working ?

just starting out modding, and have put in 4 restarts at 00:00, 06:00, 12:00 & 18:00, however the server just restarts at other intervals, and shutsdown regularly, does this mean i have a problem somewhere and if so in which file is it likely to be. i have put each modded filr through an xml checker which showed no issues.