Posts by Hoxix

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

2. Nous avons identifier le problème à l'origine des lags et crash de Valheim, notre équipe travaille actuellement à le résoudre dès que possible, et le délai estimé pour y parvenir est de 2 à 3 jours.

Nos plus sincères excuses pour tous ces désagréments.

Nous aimerions ajouter qu'il y a encore quelques problèmes de performance qui proviennent du jeu lui-même, et ces corrections ne concerneront que ceux qui proviennent de notre système.

Bonne journée.

tradu google:

Code
    1. We have identified the problem causing the lags and crashes in Valheim, our team is currently working to resolve it as soon as possible, and the estimated time to do so is 2 to 3 days.
    2. Our sincere apologies for all of this inconvenience.
    3. We would like to add that there are still some performance issues that come from the game itself, and these fixes will only affect those that come from our system.
    4. Have a good day.

Hello! I have a problem with my valheim crashing after 15min ingame. (Getting connection loss mark left side off screen)
    I have checked so that the server location is at the place with the best ping. If anyone know how i can fix this please let me know! :D

Code
    1. hi i have the same problem :(
    2. help please