Posts by DrDRA

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

What reason to ever think about it if event dont even start here on nitrado servers? I have setting official event, but nothing changed, absolutely nothing, so i do Multipliers by myself lol

If official dont work, just set to event love evolved and will work :)

Man...you understand Love Evolved 2 is not same as Love Evolved 1? And anyway i made Love Evolved setting already and you know what? Multipliers not working anyway, still needed to be changed by hands, dissapointing system here really

First time using a server here and already so many problems. First it took them forever to apply the event patch which created a lot of downtime, and now my server keeps crashing every 1-2 hours, becomes unusable for like 40 minutes and then rolls back. It has happened 3 times on the last day. And my server is stuck in 322.9 while every other server is on 322.10 which is supposed to fix the bugged event

Patch 322.10 is related to bug when people mating dino not getting candies and chocolates :) so yeah this patch it is very important for the event itself :) after 2 days we still dont have this patch :D only 4 days left to event end :D

What reason to ever think about it if event dont even start here on nitrado servers? I have setting official event, but nothing changed, absolutely nothing, so i do Multipliers by myself lol