Posts by urXadopted

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I am having some what of similar issue. Lag spikes are crazy. I cannot access anything at all while playing most of the time. I will be in my base and can’t open anything. So a second player had to run around until they find out where I am on the map and guide me to the inside of my base even though on my screen that is where I was the whole time. If we can get my two bodies to stand in the exact same spot then everything is back to normal and I can access items again. It lasts until I walk around for a little bit then rinse and repeat. Internet seppds are 99.3 Mbps download and 3.0mbps upload. One person on my server is in the same house hold and not seeing nearly as many issues as me but she does get rubberbanded as well. My server has been moved to different machines in New York. And then moved from New York to Miami servers. Running no mods and have set all server settings to default. Never had them that high in the first place. Taming speed was 2.5 resources was 1.2 and their health was .8. That was the only settings really changed. I turned on optimize ram just to see if that would help and no progress. I am the server owner. I have restarted the server countless time, restarted my internet, completely uninstalled all ark data including game configuration and all local files. Nitrado hasn’t emailed back to help fix the issue in 24 hours and they usually don’t email back until around 9:00 - 10:00 pm in which I’m usually going to sleep. I need assistance because the game is unplayable in its current state. Sorry for raiding you forum I didn’t mean to start this I just wanted to let you know I’m having the same issues and this is crazy. We would like some support to actually play the game if you are experiencing anything like me you can get a a solid 1 minute of gameplay before it gets unbearable.