Posts by moehrem

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

works here... keep in mind you need to add 1 to the port number

Oooh thanks buddy will try that now!

EDIT: Can now see it but cannot connect because ...

Same issue, my solution: Just update the server list by using the "update" button in the lower right corner. Not sure though, if it says "update", mine is in German. But I am pretty sure there is some similar button.

Connection was possible for me then. But:

- Server loses connection every 20min. Not kicking me out of the game luckily, its just the flashing ingame sign. Once connection is reestablished after 10-20seconds, everything is plopping around to get into correct state. Not good, but acceptable for now.

- Up to 2 players everything is fine. 3 players is very hard to play, players and enemies rubberband around like crazy, pick up things costs 3+ seconds. 4+ players is impossible to play, server seem to be unable to handle 4 players...

Edit:

Trying to connect via steam gives me a "is not currently playing on any game server." Server doesn't appear on community servers either. Will be refunding shortly if this is not resolved.

Try to update server list in steam as described above.