Posts by Scampkin

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Pretty glad I found this thread, I am losing it. Had mine for three days now its unplayable, kicks everyone off every 10-15mins and is undiscoverable for about 2-3mins after that.

I havent been able to get a real non-generic response from support ticket for a few days, currently paying for nothing but stress.

Few friends are playing on a another host server with no issue which leads me to the conclusion its Nitrado end.

Hey,

I bought a Valheim server three days ago and it has been almost entirely unusable. Every 10-15mins it disconnects everyone, isn't discoverable for about 2-3mins and then comes back up.

I raised a ticket, got a response ignoring my specific questions but saying they could move to different hardware. Ok, lets do it. No response for a day. So I raised a follow up ticket, and got the exact same response ignoring my questions again... Now I am back in the spot of not receiving a response and I am paying for a service that isn't being delivered. It is really frustrating and I am trying to give them time, but being ignored and having my server time tick down does not sit right.

Not sure what else I can do, do they have a complaints procedure?