Posts by BearDaze

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Here they spawn in the redwoods. Place in you game ini. 😊

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Sloth",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

I'm going to try this now, Thank you so much^^^^

OMG YOU DID IT, THEY'RE SPAWING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!:saint::saint::D:D

Here they spawn in the redwoods. Place in you game ini. 😊

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Sloth",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))

I'm going to try this now, Thank you so much^^^^

Hi, i really want to add Gatchas to my new island server but I have no experience with coding or even ever having a server. I was thing of adding them to the redwood area but again I'm completely useless and confused even by looking at code. If anyone has anything that i can copy and paste that would be amazing.

Much Appreciated, Thank you!!

FIX

This worked for me!!

You need to restart your server and then reload a backup, I reloaded one from 9.32pm

this worked after restarting my Xbox and game multiple times and I did this as a last resort.