Posts by cayoung36

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Well, the good news is that I can get into the web interface.... the bad news is trying to access the "General" settings tab gives me the 504 again. Seems to be consistent as well....able to access the web interface 2 times in a row, but no "general" settings

Disregard this post. I have not been able to access since.....maybe Nitrado hates me?

Well, the good news is that I can get into the web interface.... the bad news is trying to access the "General" settings tab gives me the 504 again. Seems to be consistent as well....able to access the web interface 2 times in a row, but no "general" settings

Thank you for the update. Good to know the servers are updated, now it seems like a site issue?

Well i need the webinterface to selevt the map

You may get the interface but right now you will just 504 when selecting general to change the map.

I have had minimal issues with all of the Nitrado servers I have subscribed to up till now. While I am equally frustrated and want to play with my family, I understand that unforeseen circumstances happen and am simply being patient....checking every now and again if the 504 error is still happening and these forums. I'm just sitting watching YouTube and waiting. This clearly isn't something that was planned and is being addressed.