Posts by Falindrech

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

After finally getting my servers back up I noticed allot of things in settings had changed back to default including Disable Collision. I was in the middle of rebuilding my intire base. After rechecking all my settings and restarting I still can't even place my floors because they are lowered into the Ground. Can anyone else verify this?

Were do you find that? Mine did say Last Update Aug 8 so that does sound like the problem

Web interface. / Settings. look in the upper left hand corner and you will see basic server info in a light grey box. User id, ip, players, map and version.

Found it and mine is still 789.9. Thanks for the info

Not all Nitrado servers are done updating to version 790. My US one is still 789, when ark is currently on 790, and that's why I can't find my server. If your server says 789, you'll just have to wait for nitrado to get to yours as well.

Were do you find that? Mine did say Last Update Aug 8 so that does sound like the problem

I have 5 servers and having the same issue. Was playing when the update notice came across. Tried rebooting servers and Xbox. Tried all ways I've learned to find servers and they aren't there