Posts by MunchATG

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

hi guys just curious as to why an ARK server for xbox/windows pc is 3 times the price of a server for steam or PlayStation? They all use the same hardware and software so it cannot be anything to do with that. Does anyone in the community have any ideas or is anyone from nitrado brave enough to try to justify the extortionate prices that we have to pay? Microsoft cannot be seriously taking such a large cut to allow people to access this pretty much mandatory feature (I say this as if you have ever tried playing solo mode with friends the tethering is a pain and official servers are virtually impossible to play on unless you are a member of an alpha tribe). Cheers guys. Peace ✌

Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear.

I've gone ahead and tested the code and it's done something, I have had ice wyverns spawn without doing a dino wipe for a change just not frequently. Just need to play with the numbers to get it work properly.

Peace

Hi guys, have been renting a server for about a year now and am getting slightly fed up of having to do dino wipes to get ice wyverns to spawn in so I am trying to add a ConfigOvveride command line to the ini files. I think I have it down but I would love it if someone with some experience could quickly cast an eye over it for me to either confirm or point out where I have ballsed up! The command I have is as follows:-

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=" Ragnarok_SpawnEntriesIceWyvern_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceDragon",EntryWeight=0.75, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Ragnarok_DinoSpawnEntriesIceWyvern_C")),(NPCClassString="Ragnarok_DinoSpawnEntriesIceWyvern_C"MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1)))

I'm hoping I have done my research correctly and this is right although it really does seem to be very long winded. Even if this is right and there is a simpler way could someone please point me in the right direction!

Peace