I'm seeing the same bug on my server (post-patch v.520.12)... I created a new pathfinder (after clearing xbox cache, and uninstalling/reinstalling the game), and it fixed it...
My company was pretty invested into our build before the recent update, when the host connection timeout bug started, so I'm trying to get back in the company, but the company admin is experiencing the same bug now.
We've spent hours trying to solve this, and here are some options you should try:
- Log into a different server. A lot of times, this could be the simplest way.
- Clear the cache (temporarily stored files). For those playing on Xbox, you simply press & hold the power button on the front of the console until your console has completely powered down. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console, and tap the console power button a couple times. Plug the power back in, and restart.
- Uninstall & Reinstall the game.
- Uninstall & Reinstall gamer profile (gamertag, psn ID, username, steam idk, whatever platform you're on)
- Make a new pathfinder. This is 100% confirmed as a workaround to this bug. It sounds really bad, but with the right planning, it's a little less sh*tty.
*** A friend of mine is pretty convinced that this bug is somehow linked to the "cheat giveengrams" admin command. He said it might be because those updates added skill trees, which confuses the pathfinder data.