Posts by Zenji_Lonewolf

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Well...after resetting xml files, attempting to restore from almost every single backup available, and even completely reinstalling two or three times (none of which fixed the issue..), on a whim I tried clicking the "default settings" button at the bottom right of the general settings page...and within a couple of minutes, the server started up! I have no way of knowing if that little red button was the key to fixing the problem or the server just randomly fixed itself...but at least its back up! Practically 2 days down...SMHX/

I am dealing with the same issue. My server is relatively new and I am still fine tuning the settings. I thought maybe I had screwed up a string of code somewhere and perhaps that was the issue. However, after doing a complete reinstall, resetting the xml files, the problem persists. The install process finished and the server started and was up for a couple of minutes, but then it spontaneously initiated a restart and has been stuck again for the past 20 minutes...smh