Posts by UmbraNexus

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello, there are many ways to do this (you can read it at Gamepedia Server Configuration )

you can use "ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer" to let them spawn at an area

or "ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer" to overwrite the Container

or "NPCReplacements" to change dinos

but i need say, that i don´t usw this to add Dinos from DLC to a map, who don´t had a natural spawn of them

but for the most Map dinos you can find mods on the workshop and if you don´t want use all of them, you can use "NPCReplacements" and set them to -> "" <-

Cross Abarration
    Scorched Earth Anywhere

I write the drop code self and all of them works fine, but I don´t use the Beacon on my server. If you find the right Class String like "SupplyCrate_Level15_C" you can change them

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Small_OviRaptor_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.00,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.01,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Hide_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=0.5,MaxQuality=0.5,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.00)))))

you can find the String on the beacon app or sites like Config Override Crafting Costs

i think it is a "normal" problem, because i have the same isue, that I don´t see a server and can´t join them, but if a other player on the Server an I follow him over steam (friendlist ->rightclick -> join), I come on the server and after this, most times I see the Server unter "My Surviviors"

i hope i can help you :-) and sorry for my bad english on this morning xD