Posts by Anthony86

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

anyone got a solution on how to tackle the mass breeding? I've flown around the map for hours searching but can't find them. Is there a decay timer to kill unclaimed dinos?

Hi all,

Is there a command to kill all tames except the ones in cyro? My server has just maxed out with tamed creatures due to someone leaving mating on. (Server is boosted) I have been unable to locate so was wondering if there is a command to kill all tamed creatures apart from those in cryos

Hi,

Anyone else having this issue where their server isn't showing in the serverlist?

I have 3 servers, two of them are showing but the 3rd isn't?

Both Showing in server list

TheIsland

Gen2

Not Showing

Rag

Any suggestions? Does Rag normally take longer to update??

Hi,

Is there a code we can use in the ini file for console where we can use any ORP teleporter as a starting point? We have teleporters around the map to help those who have the engram unlocked travel, only problem being is you can start there if the tribe is offline.