Posts by xCliffBoothx

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I never have stopped zombies myself and haven't watched anyone's tutorials but you could try to omit the zombie_territories.xml by adding; <!-- to the beginning of what you want to omit and --> at the end. Assuming you know where to place them. The other way would be to delete the lines you want the zombies to be removed from.

There are a couple of things you will need to do to get rid of zombies.

1.) Make a backup of your globals.xml

2.) Change <var name="ZombieMaxCount" type="0" value="1000"/> to <var name="ZombieMaxCount" type="0" value="0"/>.

3.) Reinstall server using your current files. **Make sure you follow

If this doesn't work for you, you could also delete the zombie spawn locations.

This method is confirmed working.

I just tested it on a C130J crash and my test object of an AK101 spawns.

There is more that can be done with this type of editing. you could place broken down boats at lakes and have them spawn anything you want.

I'm struggling with the same sort of issue on the PS4. What I have found is you can limit what spawns at events by editing the mapgroupproto.xml and renaming the category names. This will work for a general work around.

There may be another way.
    First, open cfglimitsdefinition.xml and add <category name="custom"/> after the explosives. Save.

Second, open your types.xml, find the items you want to add to the new category and add <category name="custom"/>.

Third, open cfgmapgroupproto.xml and place your new <category name="custom"/> for the building to spawn that loot category.

This is making your items have a secondary category to be pulled from.

I havn't tried this method, but it should work in theory.

Hi, my name is Cliff and I have been helping a friend mod his server through Nitrado.
    I am at a loss on how to raise a custom heli_crash_site. I placed it on the same coordinates as my dead body. It gave me <pos x="13293.20" z="11992.30" a="85.36" />. It spawns in but is sunken into the rocks. It looks like the heli is on the same pitch as the ground near the rocks. Which xyza would raise the elevation? True to life would be on the z axis but that isn't working.