Posts by Neetzilla

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello all,

I have two questions regarding the hardcore.namalsk mission task for the server file. I chose hardcore but I am struggling to find any vehicles at all. Are there 0 car spawns on hardcore.namalsk?

If the answer to the above is 0 cars I'd be tempted to change back to regular.namalsk. If I do this will I lose all of my progress?

Thanks very much

Hey Babushka, Did you manage to get it up and running yet? I am a newbie to all this stuff and I managed to get it up and running by watching this video:

I am currently having an issue however - for the past 4-5 days my server has worked fine. I log in today and it says Warning: You were kicked off the game (verifying PBO failed @NamalskSurvival/addons/ns_dayz.pbo)

As I said I'm a newbie so I read around a little and saw people mentioning the mod was the wrong version and I notice there was an update yesterday. So I went into filezilla and I removed @NamalskSurvival from my mods, unsubbed then re-subscribed and downloaded the mod again. I then went back into Filezilla and uploaded it back in (removed the space, transferred keys and mission file) and when I restarted the game I could now log in but I had lost all progress and doors wouldn't open.

I did a restore and am back to being kicked with this error and my geared character is also gone.

I don't mind completely restarting again but would just like to know what I did wrong here to lose all my progress, and which steps in future I should take to fix this error without losing progress.

Thank You