Posts by gwynzireael

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

You could make the server "exclusive join" and then put all your friends steam64 IDs on that list, so nobody else could join.

Edit: also I'm running an unprotected cluster w/o exclusive join or whitelist or passwords and nobody joined yet, cause i didn't put it on the lists.

Yeah, I have been fighting with this for 3 or 4 days, can't remember even. I filed a ticket as well, and had to reactivate it for the 2nd time today, because nothing I try is working. I just want to travel to my other servers with no problems, I don't even know who's fault is that, but it seems that other people with their own servers don't have this problem, even on nitrado... u_u

Pardon me, I had to use google to help me read it in English, so there might be mistakes, but I am having the same problem.

The thing is, it won't let me create a Cluster ID. I have waited over an hour, I have spammed the button, but it does nothing. Unless there is something in the ID field, then the button just clears it and it's empty.

I am unable to generate ID no matter what I do, and I also tried un-clustering all my (3) servers and running them, and waiting and clustering again, but nothing helps me generate the ID. Which obviously I need.