Posts by Papalbator

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Hello,
    Just a simple question :
    Do you use the Nitrado Interface ?
    If you didn't changed the parameter by using the web interface, maybe it saved the old parameter and rewrite it each time.

Hello,

I would like to know what offer I have to bid to have the most efficient server possible.

I want to have a server without lag but with harvest rates x15 and a stacking mod (Haze Stacks). However, when you have such rates, farm with a bronto, a doedicurus, or a wyverne (thatch) very often generates a very large server load and lags can make the game unplayable.

The server can lag so much that it can crash.

I currently have a server ESP Publicserver 16 slots, but I want the top of the top, no longer feel latency when a player decides to go farm with his doedicurus.

Which offer must I subscribe?

Hi, Im experimenting troubles with a nitrado Ark server.
    I used to manage some Ark servers with Nitrado, I'm the owner of three different servers.
    Two are on Cross Ark and are working well.
    But I want to offer to my players an Event Server on the map Valguero.
    So I took a new server and I've configured it.
    But when I connect on the server, I spawn on the map, but there's no ground, no texture.
    I'm not falling, simply, there's no texture.
    A friend has tried to connect, same problem.

I stop the server, I change the map for Ragnarok, I restart, no problem, everything is working well.
    I stop again, put Valguero on the server with a new save game, same problem.

It looks like if textures were missing in files...

I've tried to reinstall the server, but I can't connect now.
    I see the server in the list of multiplayer servers, I can click it to join, but when connection is done, I'm instant kick from the server.

When I change the map, all is working. When I use Valguero, it doesn't work.