Posts by alphachaos0mega

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

So here is a new update for ark and there is no news on whether were getting our servers updated today or not... Please your rival server hosting company is already updated... Why do we have to wait all day or even days for an update. Please again give us some kind of tracker or update on this TY!

servers JUST now went down for update. mine did at least

Well damn, mine have sill not been updated... Hopefully today at least. Mr moderator i understand you have no power over the servers but do the server maintainers at least use this forum? if not then whats the point if we cant speak to them directly. How do we voice our thoughts to them... Surely not through you! Im thinking going back to G something portal might be best. Never had a bad time over there. TY Nitrado but your just not up to snuff.

So here is a new update for ark and there is no news on whether were getting our servers updated today or not... Please your rival server hosting company is already updated... Why do we have to wait all day or even days for an update. Please again give us some kind of tracker or update on this TY!

So its been an issue on nitrado where they seem to pick and choose what ark updates get rolled out and which ones do not. well they all matter and i think we deserve a fully updated server as they all do something to fix bugs or server issues. we have run into issues where we need updated servers but have to wait far too long just so nitrado can see all the feedback then say oh hey i guess we will update the game... come on dont do that i mean another host was great with updates but every since i moved over here updates are apparently subjective.

Please update ark servers whenever there is an update nomatter how small.

Jeez i guess were sol on this one for now until wildcard fixes it or if its a nitrado problem then until they fix it.

EDIT

Im guessing its a version mismatch as the official is 705.4 and well nitrado is

• Servername

Alpha Elite RP PvP Solo Tribes ..Chill..
    • IP Address

• Players

No players online

• Current map

LostIsland

• Version

• Last game update

Jun 28, 2022, 1:13:24 AM

As you can see nitrado says they often do not upade there servers unless its a significant update. I bet we need an update to fix this.

Hello i just updated ark today and after the update i can no longer see any servers that are not official... What should i do? I restarted the server several times, restarted my console, deleted ark and reinstalled on to console and still nothing... Server says its up and running albeit with very high ram usage.