Posts by Galadriele

Your first statement is wrong. This hasnt worked and the fault isnt on my end. I would be much less frustrated if the phone lines were active during the times they say they are supposed to be active.

I have submitted a ticket but if its anything like the phone lines I'm not very confident. What does it mean that i am missing window hardware? Why would they sell me something broken before i even get it?

I appreciate the fast reply, so hard to figure these things out. Especially when it feels like i cant contact anyone.

Any idea if this is something i can expect to fix today? soon?

I cant get on my server, i purchased it last night and it hasnt worked since. I know how to access severs and have done it before.

The problem is on nitrado end. All i get is "server is not responding". Even when i try to launch it from the nitrado server management page.

ip: 109.230.243.232:26000

I have reset it a bunch of times, and tried to contact Nitrado via phone with no success. It just says i am contacting them during closed hours, though it says they are the correct hours on the website. Very frustrating. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.