Posts by shoutingpenguin

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Having an issue on PC with game assets not loading/refreshing. I’m running a new gaming PC that has no issue playing Steam VR games like Half Life Alyx so I don’t think it’s the PC.

Randomly features like rocks, trees and other assets don’t load as I’m moving toward them. A couple of times it’s gotten me killed and tonight it caused me to drive a newly built platform raft into a huge rock out in the water. The rock wasn’t there visually but the raft stopped moving. When I exited the game and came back in the rock was there and my raft was embedded in it.

1. is there any way to get me raft out of rock? Pick ax swings right through it

2. How do I fix the refresh rate so it stops happening?

Team and I have been playing about two weeks. We had 14 dinos and a pretty decent little base. In 58 seconds three super turkeys wiped out every dino including 3 brontos, a sarco, and several more that we had poured levels into.

I've turned the event off and restored a backup from an hour ago but the turkeys keep showing up. Is there something else I need to do to remove them from the game. One of my players has been gaming for >30 years and he said it was the worst one minute experience of his gaming life... Turkeys gotta go!!

Been running my server about 2 weeks with no problems. Went in today to play and found just one server showing up in the unofficial PC ARK list. My server isn't showing in the list

I've restarted my server and restarted my game several times but still nothing. I joined the one server that I could find and the game loaded and played correctly.

Any ideas?