Posts by jonshez

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

as long as your servers are linked with a cluster ID you can move between all maps you have on your cluster either with a password or no password
    I have 9 servers on Nitrado and our players can move freely between all the maps including the Password Event server

as long as your cluster ids match on both servers shouldn't cause issues and both are cross play enabled

Hey there,

I just wanted to be 100% sure I've understood what you're saying, I've never set a cluster up before.
    We have a group of players who access our existing password protected server via Xbox and/or PC. We want to set up a cluster for those same players, but keep it private with a password. The info that Nitrado give about setting up a cluster says

"For Cross ARK you will need a Nitrado server for each map you want to use. This means: if you want to use two maps you will need to have two servers.

Note:You cannot use a password with a clustered server (this will cause errors)"

Your post seems to say that the password isn't causing any issues for you on a cluster. Have I understood correctly? I'm not missing something obvious to someone more experienced?

Appreciate any insight.