Posts by Pandyana

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Ok I had to use Firefox to send the ticket. That worked after I updated it. I haven't used it in years lol. I gave them a description of my problem and also mentioned i couldn't get to the ticket information through chrome. This is what i sent them:

Lost a lot of progress. I changed the name of my server, password and took it out of a cluster and when it started it was at day 0 so i tried to perform a back up and it still kept reading 0. Now it is restored but to 5 days ago on the 14th. Also, the windows 10 app says i have no services and i know my server has 70 days on it. How do I fix this? I need it back up and to about 8pm CST on June 19th if possible

if it was only 5 hours i wouldn't be flipping but it was 5 DAYS!

i can't create a support ticket because that's all i see when i click on the ticket option and i know i have a current subscription because it has 70 days on it

I tried to take my server out of a cluster and when i did that it wiped my server and now it's reset 5 realtime days ago. We lost all our progress. I don't know how to get it back. Even the back ups are from 5 days ago. We lost a lot in those days. I can't figure out how to put a ticket in and the support via phone is not during the time of service.

What do I do? The server was fine until I tried to take it out of a cluster