Posts by atlasbadgah01

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hi, (apologies for selecting the Altis Life label, it required me to pick one)

So me and my friends are thinking about renting an Antistasi server. When I go to order a game service and when it asks me to choose the intial start game, there's only Arma 3 vanilla and Arma 3 Altis Life, Epoch, Exile etc... but no Antistasi.

So my question is do I just pick Arma 3 vanilla and then manually put the Antistasi mod files in the server?

Thanks

Hi,

I just want to start up my space engineers server after shutting it down like an hour ago. I pressed the start server button and nothing seemed to happen so I pressed it again and got this:

"Error: Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running."

Now that is all I get when I hit the start server button... I just rented the server yesterday...

Can anyone please help?

Thanks