Posts by Djacky

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Hello

I have 2 questions about expert settings that i can't find by myself.

Do someone know how to remove team kill in pvp ?

The only code i found for this is in my gameINI "bPvEDisableFriendlyFire=true", but it don't work

How to change the downloading time in the transmitter for 48 hours ?

Thanks for your help !

Hello, I don't know why but the turret damage multiplier doesn't work. I tried to change the value in my game.ini but the damage in-game does not change. Is there another line code or something like that ?

Hello, I have some questions.

Do someone know: -If there's a code for spawning more loot crate ?

-How to have change artifact contains ? (like black pearls)

-If Crystal wild wyvern can spawn on ragnarok ? If yes, how ?

Thanks for help !

*Sorry if my English is bad, translate can do things somethimes

Hello, thanks for the link but it don't help me...

In fact, when i transfer to another map, i always have to create a character. But, nothing is checked in crossark (exept the clusterID)

Same for stuff downloads

I have exactly the same settings for crossark in mu pve cluster and it works

It can be from the expert settings ?

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

hi, i have a question. When I transfer to my pvp cluster, I have the option to appear. once you press it, black screen for a few seconds. Then, it offers me to recreate a character. I don't have the option to download one.

Is this a problem with crossark or with my settings? To know that I did not check anything

Hello !

I have some questions.

How can I delete the enforcer please ! Some players in my pvp serveur are killing them to much and it's lagging.

Same for chain saw please

Thanks for your answers !