Posts by MrFreeman79

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Evening!

I might need your help now (the community). We currently using the "SleepingGiantsB_2 L" (the map with the crab) as our home map, occasionally switching to other maps for Iron, Obsidian and Pearls.

But after the commerce patch we haven't been able to find any high quality cattail (well lv.4 at most), but before the patch we had lv.80 cattail which is a game changer for nomad cloth and ropes.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys, if you have high level cattail and using the map SleepingGiants2 and have high level cattail, can you tell me what tile position you have. We currently have tile position (2,8) and we have no high level cattail here. We have tried a few tiles so far without any luck.

Best Regards

MrFreeman79

Ok reinstall did not work, it even messed up my settings even more. Server reinstalled alright, but admin-web interface didn't update at all, it's now stuck in a loop with the old settings.

So if you guys wanna reset your servers, do not use "reinstall". You've been warned.

Unless someone in the Community knows, I will suggest you contact Nitrado Support directly.

As a customer of nitrado, a reinstall in the only way I know of.

Sorry

Evening

Alright, but in theory a reinstall should randomize the map as well as clear any progress we have?

Do you know to what extent it's clearing?, I guess we have to set up all the maps and settings etc again ?

Thanks for your answer

Best Regards

MrFreeman79

That is an official feature, walkers get sent to lobby after 6 hours or something, I hear you can place a ballista on the ground and shoot a harpoon into your walker and it will stay there forever, have not tried it yet though

Alright thank you, have to try that.

Evening Nitrado

So after Donkey Crew's last patch, the commerce patch to Last Oasis we got a new start, however not everything was available at our map, things we had on the map before the commerce patch.

Is there a way to do a hard reset and wipe all progress incl. randomize the map without having to buy a new server or re-install the game ?

Best Regards

MrFreeman79

Evening

So I just noticed that before I logged out yesterday I built a base, when I came back today the base was gone, it's like the server is loading from a previous backup or save. Never seen that before, but can someone else confirm this ?

Best Regards

MrFreeman79

Evening Everyone

About this stuttering, I got the same issues, sometimes it's bad, really bad. Never felt this on the online servers, only Nitrado's servers. I also noticed that during the time when the server is online the memory of the server is at 100% even when no one's online and like I said never felt this on the online servers, which tells me it's your servers, the memory seems rather low, 3-4gb in ram is low for todays standard and since it's always maxed out. Ping is good tho(about 25-27) and I'm running a pretty decent rig. Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro & GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AORUS X 11G.

Uploaded a few clips and this happens very often, every 5 seconds sometimes in even shorter intervals.

I know you've been given general responses before about "We're running the servers, recommended by Donkey Crew", I don't want any of those replys, because their servers aren't stuttering.

I really hope you address this, cause I considering moving to another host provider is you don't.

Regards

-MrFreeman79