Posts by MightyZeus

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

morning every1

just checking if any1 found a solid fix for the ForceAllowCaveFlyers code not working propertly?!

I´ve read in an older post that this is still a random issue in nitrado´s servers.. and wont always happen so, any aid would be very helpful

I already added

ForceAllowCaveFlyers=True

To the Game.ini

ty in advance

This will give you 86,395 real minutes per day in game... and 5 real minutes per night .. thats 2 MONTHS of real time per day spent in game...

replace these values in GameUserSettings.ini

Code
    1. DayCycleSpeedScale=1.0
    2. DayTimeSpeedScale=0.000479001
    3. NightTimeSpeedScale=3.723333333

Like if you like

I know its not stuck in day one but its the shortest way to make the time "stand Still" in game.. i know for a fact that nitrado´s support will tell you to visit the wikia for something like this.. (been there)

Dinos included: Alpha Carnos/Wyverns/Rexes, Diplos/Brontos/Titanos, Rexes/Spinos/Yutys

hope that helps

Code
    1. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_MegaCarno_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
    2. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_MegaFireWyvern_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
    3. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Mega_Rex_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
    4. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_Sauro_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
    5. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
    6. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_Rex_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
    7. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_Spino_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))
    8. ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Carnivore_Huge_Yuty_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((SetName="Kezzyd38",MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1,SetWeight=500,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=250,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Test_C"),ItemsWeights=(50),MinQuantity=80,MaxQuantity=150,MinQuality=0.2,MaxQuality=0.2,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0)))))

ok for now do these changes, open your ini files and replace the values with the ones im giving you

this goes in your GameUserSettings.ini

HarvestAmountMultiplier=1

HarvestHealthMultiplier=8

this goes in your Game.ini

DinoHarvestingDamageMultiplier=8

PlayerHarvestingDamageMultiplier=8

after these changes, change the value of the variable "CropDecaySpeedMultiplier" in your game.ini file and make sure its at least AS LOW as "1" (the lower the longer the crops will last in your bags... maybe a 0.33 would suit you comfortably)

then look also in game.ini for the "GlobalItemDecompositionTimeMultiplier" and set it to 3 or higher, depending on how long you want farmed items in your bags

always in game.ini set GlobalSpoilingTimeMultiplier=0.250000 ... change this value to whatever suits you... the lower the longer it lasts

FINALLY restart the server and then run a DestroyWildDinos in game

BR

either you replaced them with another creature or one of the creatures u´re trying to put in that entry zone is conflicting with the wyverns... i had the same issue in ragnarok when trying to put the Reaper Queen in the Wyverns trench.

check your code, remove every dino you placed in the wyvern´s area and start adding them one by one.

nope it wasn't that for me. Since the coding is the same I use on my xyz server with no problems whatsoever. For some reason wyverns aren't spawning on primitive plus, at lease for me and a few other people.

ohh.. well.. either i failed to read it was P+ or u failed to specify it? sadly i have no means to help you, but if u find the answer, please share it here also.

and btw.. just because it works on xyz doesnt mean it HAS to work in nitrado right?... its ideal, but thats it... so ... my fool proof is still a valid mechanism ... its either that or you stay waiting for an answer that might aswel never come to u.

BR

Yay another issue.

So on my new crystal isles server no wyverns are spawning. I added more dlc dinos to the game, but I used the exact code on xyz with no problem as of yesterday.

Had anyone figured out how to fix this problem? I've seen another person with this problem but they didn't post how they solved it.

I'd rather not reset my server back to day 1, besides I didn't even swe wyverns on day one.

I sent a ticket and the moderator said they couldn't help and closed the ticket. (Super helpful)

either you replaced them with another creature or one of the creatures u´re trying to put in that entry zone is conflicting with the wyverns... i had the same issue in ragnarok when trying to put the Reaper Queen in the Wyverns trench.

check your code, remove every dino you placed in the wyvern´s area and start adding them one by one.

yeah.. I have omni but, the only method i can think of is replacing each item one by one in there... not the most efficient way.

also... do you happen to know the answer to my 2nd Q?

Also if the prior question has no way of being achieved, what loot list should i go for in order to recreate the fool loot of crates?... The Island, aberration or Scorched Earth? ... my map is ragnarok!..

Im only asking cause this link https://ark.gamepedia.com/loot_crate only reflects those 3 maps, so I guess ragnarok shares the loot tables for crates n drops?!?!

Hello there!

Any way to limit or modify the quality of the items contained in crates/drops with a single line of code instead of declaring the whole thing per each crate/drop?

lets say GreenLootCrateItemsQuality=2 .. or something alike..???

Also if the prior question has no way of being achieved, what loot list should i go for in order to recreate the fool loot of crates?... The Island, aberration or Scorched Earth? ... my map is ragnarok!..

Im only asking cause this link https://ark.gamepedia.com/loot_crate only reflects those 3 maps, so I guess ragnarok shares the loot tables for crates n drops?!?!

Ty in advance

check your game.ini file and look for the strings that start with "ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity" then replace whatever code you wish to replace with the next snippet but change the values as wished.... me?.. i love my ammo in stacks of 1000s :P

Remember to NOT work directly on Nitrado´s web interface, instead copy/paste the code in any software you like ... I use notepad++ for instance

I lost a Therizon when teleporting from one base to another on Crystal Isles - poof, gone. Looked all over, went back to source teleport, returned - nothing. It's been a day now and still gone and not listed as dead in logs.

Not a big deal - I can hunt down another high level and start the breeding process over to imprint. Just curious if this has happened to anybody else and/or any ideas. I'm now hesitant to teleport any of my more critical dinos.

if this is your own server or you have admin access here is the way to do it:

1. Destroy wild dinos

Code
    1. Admincheat DestroyWildDinos

2. List the dino type u´re looking for in the Log Files (For this particular example I´m gonna list the snow owl)

Code
    1. Cheat GetAllState Owl_Character_BP_C

3. Go to the Nitrado website and check the ShooterGame.log in Log Files

4. Check the last lines to verify the listing of the specified type of dino in step 2

5. Teleport to every dino listed in the ShooterGame.log file that concords with ur searching criteria to verify if any of those is the one you are looking for

Code
    1. admincheat TeleportToActorLocation <Actor ID>