Posts by firemmann

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Already emailed a ticket with updates as they happened. going to patiently wait until i get a response. If I don't hear anything in the next day, I will definitely call.

But now that isn't the biggest problem. I just observed as I manually stopped the server, within 2 minutes it was trying to restart itself. THAT definitely seems like a Nitrado issue.

Is anyone else having an issue where Nitrado is forcing what seems like a continuous restart every 5-10 minutes?

This has been happening to me for the last 4 days. I hop onto the server and if I don't get timed out from the get go, I then get kicked out of the game within 10 minutes.

Today I had the Nitrado dashboard up while attempting to log in and would see in real time as the server would go through its restart process (with no help from me) seconds after getting kicked out of the game. It's gotten to where it is impossible to play this game

I just read a comment from one of the developers over on the steam forums that transferring a solo saved game to a MP server will create bugs and is not recommended. Best course of action is to create or edit a scenario specifically for MP server

So, unfortunately Nitrado puts a hard limit on the blueprints you are allowed to spawn. Anything from size class, to too many turrets. So no matter what you change in the .yaml file, Nitrado will limit you.

But as far as your first question is concerned; in both the gameoptions.yaml and gameoptions_example.yaml files you can find the where to change POI Regeneration.