Already emailed a ticket with updates as they happened. going to patiently wait until i get a response. If I don't hear anything in the next day, I will definitely call.
But now that isn't the biggest problem. I just observed as I manually stopped the server, within 2 minutes it was trying to restart itself. THAT definitely seems like a Nitrado issue.