Posts by MSUgirl

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I tried this fix with a game that I currently have going with some friends. I loaded in after uploading the new .yaml file, and found the options are still as they were before. Does this ONLY work with a new save? Will it work ever with an older (a few days) save? If I have to wipe the server to do this, is there a way to get the Project Eden scenario to work in the dedicated.yaml file? Is there a line in the dedicated.yaml file that tells the server that it is playing MP, Survival and not SP, Survival? I have so many questions, and having a hard pressed time finding the answers to them. Thank you in advance.

I have set the dedicated.yaml file to load my Project Eden Scenario. It won't. When I FTP the scenario folder to the server, it wants to over write files. I told it to only overwrite if it's a different size. It still doesn't load Eden, it still goes over weight/ volume. It STILL has no CPU limits. It STILL points to Default Multilayer scenario.

I met another streamer online today that is having the same problem with his Nitrado server. I am getting super frustrated. I am at the point of canceling and going to a different server host. Please advise. X(