Posts by AxonDomini

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I ended up uninstalling Ark for Win 10, which I had installed via the Microsoft Store, and then reinstalled it using the XBox App for Windows. I then subsequently only launch it via the XBox App. Since I've done that I haven't had any issues joining the password protected Nitrado server via Ark's built in server browser.

Thanks, we'll try that. But I'm confused - you said there's a way to join via the app when nobody is online, but I don't see that option anywhere. I can launch Ark from the app, but I don't see a way to join the server directly via the app when it's empty. Am I misunderstanding?

Thanks again for your assistance.

So then there's no way to join an XBox server if there's nobody on the server? We're small group and it's frustrating to not be able to join on my PC when the server is empty. The server shows up on the server browser so I don't understand why I can't join using that method rather than an invite.

I appreciate the response, it just seems like a pretty big oversight in the Win10 version if this is accurate.

When trying to log onto a friend's crossplay server using the Windows 10 version of Ark (not Steam), I keep getting "Invalid Password" even though I have entered it correctly on multiple occasions. I am, however, able to join by using the XBox app on my PC and joining the game through my friends list. I can also join on my PC when invited. When joining using my XBox, I have no problem joining through the server browser and entering the password.

This has been going on for about a week now. Any idea on what the issue might be?