Posts by SmokeyShadow

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I have recently been experiencing issues with a one line limit on all my billboards and signs. I previously had no issues with this and I have not made any changes to the settings. But I have added two prim servers and noticed that the issue started then. I do not know if that has anything to do with the one line limit on all my servers even the SE servers.

I have searched for information on this issue and have found nothing in the forums.

Does anyone have this same issue or know how to possibly fix it?

I would Like to add genesis dinos to my Valguero Map. My question is can it be done yet? I have tried adding the spawn codes to my server and I get nothing, I have also tried replacing dinos with the x version and again I get nothing. Is this a issue with the configuration or is it not allowed yet? I can spawn them in with with admin codes.

This is an example of what I am trying to do.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow_Argent_SnowForest",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Snow_Argent_Character_BP_C"))

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.