Posts by bms85

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Empyrion seems to have one of the most unstable servers I've ever ran. On Nitrado specifically, I'm having a hard time determining if the server has become undetectable due to it's common instabilites or if it's related to a minor update making the client a different version than the server. Is there a good way to tell (private server)?

Also, is there a good way to update the server myself? Small 60mb updates seem to make the server unplayable for 24 hours or more.

As someone who owns their own company that works directly with many millions of fans, I don't think I can adequately express how much I loved seeing this answer.

For the record, the game devs themselves know of a lot of these issues: New - Transition To Moons Outside Home System Disconnect Players. | Empyrion – Galactic Survival - Community Forums.

The error linked to above shows failure to load files and playfields in the logs.