Posts by akvammen

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Seeing this as well. Also some desync as in goods that are there for some and not for others. Enemies rubber banding (can be dangerous). I generally restart the server at least once per day.

Are people still experiencing this issue? I've joined other servers hosted by other suppliers and they seem fine both modded and unmodded. I've raised a ticket but must admit I am disappointed with the lack of Nitrado input on this thread. I'll be trying another provider and requesting a refund over the weekend I guess.

I'm getting the exact same issue. There's only 2 regular players on my server but we both have to hammer it to get in. On average perhaps 4-5 rejections though at worst it takes close to an hour to get in. Only had the server for a few days so really considering just moving to someone else.