Posts by UrusoviteNitradoPS4

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Howdy, y'all!

I'm having a bit of an issue here and no, I've already tried searching for other related threads and couldn't find one so this is not a duplicate thread and the wiki is not useful in solving this problem. I'm thinking it may be an issue with the C.I. update and/or map. Certain cheats like cheat giveexptotarget <amount> 0 1 don't work, nor does cheat addexperience <amount> 0 1.

Furthermore, with totally default settings, C.I. map dino diversity is not nearly what it's supposed to be according to the wiki spawn map. That's using vanilla settings. I've only seen raptors, parasaurs, paracers, brontos, sarcos, wolves, seekers, ankys, argents, mammoths, rhinos, yutys, stegos, and wyverns. I haven't seen anything else on the entire map. No megalodons either!

Along with that, I've also been trying to replace ALL normal dinos with their twin aberrant variant using this code:

The code works on ALL other maps so it is not an issue with the code. I am also able to get basils, giant turtles, velonosaurs, crabs, gasbags, featherlights, bulbdogs, glowtails, and shinehorns to spawn by adding spawn entries. I CANNOT seem to get rock drakes, owls, managarmrs, magmasaurs, phoenix, deathworms, but their code, again, works on ALL other maps. Anyone else having these issues? Anyone else figured a way around these issues? Maybe you haven't had them?

The thing is I have followed that template exactly and certain spawns work and others do not. As an example, Managarmrs and Snow owls spawn in the same place on Extinction. However, when adding both to Ragnarok using the same exact code, only the owls spawn. When looking at other people's codes, occasionally they will add "_C " to the end of the spawn entry names (without quotes) and that MAY fix a dino not spawning, but not always. I'm just wandering how to get these specific dinos to spawn as I have added nearly 40 others successfully. I think I am missing some small detail to coding dinos in or the IDs found via gamepedia are wrong.

I need help adding these because my code won't work and I don't understand where I am going wrong:

- Rockdrakes to the wyvern trench, dunes, and badlands

- Basilisks to the dunes and badlands

- Featherlight birds and all lantern creatures to the redwoods

- Leedsichthys, Mosasaurs, Plesiosaur, Liopleurodon, Tusoteuthis, Dunkleosteus, Electric eels, piranha, and jellyfish to the shallow reef part of the ocean so rafting is more dangerous.

- Also adding eels, jellyfish, piranhas, lampreys, and dunkleosteus to the inland water like lakes and rivers

Here is the code I have tried thus far and none of it works: