I think I found the Backup that was done right before the servers were Updated..
Just in case anyone was wondering.. it appears the servers were taking down and updated ahead of the Client side updating being pushed out and that is why I couldn't see my server. Once I got the Client Update from XBoX, and resolve the issue with it not updating correctly.. I was able to see the server in the list.
The Server had rolled back a few days, but I was able to restore the update taken just before the server was updated and it appears that things are back to normal now.
Thank you all of comments. Hope your servers come back soon as well.