Posts by Stormcrow505

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I think I found the Backup that was done right before the servers were Updated..

Just in case anyone was wondering.. it appears the servers were taking down and updated ahead of the Client side updating being pushed out and that is why I couldn't see my server. Once I got the Client Update from XBoX, and resolve the issue with it not updating correctly.. I was able to see the server in the list.

The Server had rolled back a few days, but I was able to restore the update taken just before the server was updated and it appears that things are back to normal now.

Thank you all of comments. Hope your servers come back soon as well.

Last night around 00:20 - 00:30 EST, my game server gave everyone a restart warning with an admin requesting a restart. It is showing up, but we can't see it in the "Unofficial PC Sessions" list anymore.. we only see about 10 servers in the list now, so I expect that others have had the same issue.

It says that the server was updated last night at about the same time that we saw the reboot, so I have two questions.. why would the server reboot without an admin rebooting, and if it was to update the server why wouldn't an admin be notified first. Also my server is still not accessible. It shows up in the Web Interface, but is not listed in the Sessions List

Trying to add the "PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier" setting to my server, but it doesn't seem to be taking it. I'm new to Nitrado, but I assumed it would in the Engine Settings at the bottom under Custom Game.ini Settings. I added the line there with the desired multiplier and then restarted the server, but nothing has change so I must be missing something.

Attempting to log into my server this morning and I keep getting this error message. The server is running, and just for good measure I restarted it.

Is this a support issue, or something I need to change in my server.. its a new server, but it was working fine last night.