Posts by enlistedpansy

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

So I've given it a few says, and here's an update. I copy/pasted the code posted by DOAGEN and restarted the server. In the server logs, it said it was missing an ending parentheses. So I added one at the very end (where it was missing) and restarted again. Wiped all dinos as per routine, and I have given it a few days just for good measure. Unfortunately since I'm playing on a cross platform server, mods are unavailable and so the only way I know how to check if a Reaper - or any dino in general - has spawned is by physically checking, or using getallstate command. For some reason, the getallstate command is only working successfully for base game dinos for me such as anklyo, pteranadon, etc. Whenever I use "cheat getallstate Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C" nothing comes into the server logs at all. So with my only viable option being physically checking the ice cave, I was unable to find any Reaper Queens. My only other suspicion is that the ice cave is possibly not a large enough area for one to physically spawn. So I'll try changing it to a wide-open area as a last ditch attempt, and update back here.

Someone else posted this and said it worked.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesIceCave_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ReaperQueenSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.015))

Thanks, DOAGEN! I'll make those adjustments and then report back here with the results.

Good day wonderful Nitrado community! Myself and a group of friends have recently began playing on Crystal Isles. We want a diverse and inclusive variety of dinos on this map, and so I've successfully managed to add the Snow Owl, Managarmr, Gacha, Bloodstalker, Velonasaur, Deathworm, Enforcer, and Ferox. However, when it comes to adding a spawn for Reaper Queen(s), my efforts seem to be unsuccessful, and I am having trouble finding a definitive answer on this forum as well as multiple (and I mean MANY hours) google searches. Does anyone know for sure if Reaper Queens are somehow HARD LOCKED from being added to Crystal Isles or have I done something incorrectly in my coding? The line I added to the bottom of my game.ini was as follows:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesIceCave_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Reaper Queen",EntryWeight=10.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

While I have done a lot of research into editing game.ini files/codes, I am still very new to it, so maybe I've made some sort of rookie mistake here that someone could point out.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I rent a server with a small amount of players. For the last week, the Xbox players continuously get booted (no error message) from their sessions while PC players on the same server have no issues whatsoever. Yes, the Xbox players have updated their game, console, controllers, etc. Reinstalled Ark, restarted the server, and even restored a backup multiple times, and still getting kicked. Anyone know of a solution? It seems odd that the PC players are unaffected by this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help provided!